shijit

Friend,

There are occasions we have to do some unpleasant duties like 'termination'. Here is a sample letter format for issuing a warning on disciplinary ground.

(Company Letter Head)

DISCIPLINARY WARNING LETTER

Dear ( Name):

This letter is to draw your attention to certain unsatisfactory aspects of your current job

performance, namely your three unexcused absences during the past month.

In order to improve your performance, I suggest that you call in no later than one-half

hour after your scheduled start time and have no more than one non-medically related

absences during the next 30 day period.

I will assist you in any reasonable way to meet the Company’s requirements. However,

further violations may result in immediate dismissal. If your job performance does not

significantly improve by 4/30/ XX , I will have no alternative but to terminate your

employment for cause.

Yours truly,

I have read and understood the nature of this warning. I have made my comments on the

back of this letter.

Employee’s Signature ___________________________________ Date _____________

Regards,

shijit.

From India, Kochi
radhika1984
i need to write a disciplinary warning letter , wherein the employee has not followed the escalation protocal ,which lead to severity 1 issue.. could anyone pls help me.. this is urgent Rads

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.