No Tags Found!

sanyalanjan

Outstanding presentation. I think with the ingenunity of such budding HR professionals the future looks bright.
From India, Mathura
aarti shukla
Hi Archana,
Presentation prepared by you and your student is remarkable. We need good things/presentation in future also. It is really very difficult to show our hard work in huge network but you did it, so its natural that you wish for some response. It is very useful for me.
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Aarti Shukla
Grasim Ind.

From India
kurkan
hello everybody
i need 42 topics which i can give for presentation to my students in the class.... on organisational behaviour only. i need to give al of them individual ones and not group presentation.Please helpme

From India, Vadodara
chitra23
Hi Archna, I hv jst gone through the ppt, It is quite appreciating. I also teach OB. This ppt shows the creativity of the students. They have covered a lot in such a small ppt. Good Thanks

gs_rao1971

Hi Archana :
Please do not get disappointed. You have shared whatever the knowledge you have gained. You know "Knowledge will grow" once you share the same. You did your part.
The criticism will make you much stronger towards developing your subject. Take it in a positive way only.
Remember one thing !! Any hard efforts will never go in vain. One fine day you will enjoy the fruits. Then u will be surprised.
OK !!
All the best !!
Srini

From India, Hyderabad
FANNY HONG

Hi,
Allow me to comment, the objective/topic of this presentation is not 'clear', believe you and your student can do better when you have a clear direction what you would like to communicate.
Nevertheless, keep it up your good effort.
God bless you all.
Cheers:)
FH

From Singapore, Singapore
coolboylikesnow
hi
my name is harshit
i m doing bcom and also a diploma course in management and ecommerce........
can u please mail me ppt on topic related to my interest....
my email id is

if u are using orkut than please add me over there,,,,
my orkut id is

thanks ....
take care

From India, Ahmadabad
nandu4u11

Hi Archna, its a lovely gift given by your students to you. That shows your teaching and there understanding............ Thanks for Sharing. Keep it up!:icon1:
From India, Hyderabad
vijayabhavani56

Archana being OB teacher you should know that people are different and have differing perceptions. That does not mean that you get disappointed by their comments on your ppt. Honestly speaking the title comprehensive OB raises the expectations and if the ppts are not to that expectations you are likely to get negative comments. But that should not deter your zeal for doing something different and I appreciate your divergent approach on the subject. Keep working on it and if possible keep me updated with any enhancements to your ppts. I wish you all the best:icon1:

pokello
Dear Archna
I have just had the previledge to read the power point presentation by your students and I must say I was amazed by what they came up with. I attended my first lesson yester in OB and I appreciate. After a few lessons, I promise to share some information with you which you can pass on to your students as well.
Thanks
Pauline

From Uganda, Kampala
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.