asmi1785

Hey Asha,
Very touching story!
I have read same kind of story in one of the forums. Is this happened with you?
We always tend to conclude before knowing all the facts. I guess this was really really good example.
Thanks for sharing the story and emotions..
Take care..

From India, Pune
dsweetdesire
heyy buddy!!
ur story is really very touching ...n u r very very right dat we should first try to find out d reasons before making any perception about the situations and people around us.
may god bless the lady n her family!!
n happy onam to u too...

From India, Delhi
pon1965

Many people are referring as touching story. It should be termed as touching incident. Asha has not putforth a story but an incident.
From India, Lucknow
BOOPY

Dear Ash,
I dont knw wat s going on.Some one say congrats? Some one say courages act? Sm n feel very sympathy, Sm one sy like your fight for your right?
In my view it is an incident.
dear guys if you have leisure time plz visit Govt.hospitals let see thousands of stories going like this.
Sorry if my view s wrong.
Boopy

From India, Coimbatore
S.kalpana
thank u for sharing such wonderful message with everyone. its a learning for all those people especially who compare love and affection with something which is not that much worth-while. by this we can learn that very fastly we can misunderstand a person without knowing the proper reason, because of this many a times we can lose any precious person, releationship or anything else, so always try to see from others perspective also instead of bouncing vigorously
From India, Vijayawada
Ash Mathew

Dear Boopy,
No views are right or wrong. Its in the way we look at the incident. You call this an incident - because all you see is the sickness. I call this as an experience, because I did not see only the sickness - but the Husband's love, the calmness within the parents, and the lesson "why not to use words before thinking".
The same with other members who felt sad or who even felt that we need to chose words carefully.

From India, Madras
pujamitra
its ws realli vry touching asha....................n i cn undrstnd d pain coz i ve been vry vry sick n had such wonderful parents n my fiancee alwz caring 4 me at dat time n dey nvr remind me 4 al dat dey ve done 4 me................coz dats real love.........
From India, Calcutta
arinrcho5

Dear Asha

At the outset, I would like to tell you that you are one of the few who have reached the level of realization. This shows, how pure your heart is and how tightly you hold your ‘values’ close to you. I am absolutely moved by your narration. I was really surprised to read Ditti’s comment on why this story should reach this platform. With due respect to Ditti, I would like to say that man is absolutely nothing, if you take away his realization from him. I feel this narration could have been shared at any platform.

I would like to make all my friends realize that we have actually got so much into the nitty-gritty of ‘facts and figures’ that we forget our HEART. According to me, more than comprehension of facts, their realization is important. One might read thousands of pages about sugar, but it requires a person to put one grain of sugar in his mouth to understand what it is. Let our brain not dominate our heart. In fact we will stay happy if it happens otherwise.

Thank you once again Asha for sharing this with all of us and make us understand how important realization, in life is.

Regards,

Arindam

From India, Hubli
sandeep.bahuguna

Hi Ash, the way you have realted this incident with work and yourself is so impressive. Its good to understand our mistakes and appreciate others. Nice posting with a beautiful message.
From India, Gurgaon
nashbramhall

Dear Asha and Jitender,
Your experiences and reflections have really highlighted the importance of not reacting based on first impressions but think why the situation could be so and also the need to breath deeply 10 times to give us the time to reflect.
Thank you for posting.
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.