P@V!
Hi All,
I resigned due to realocating to a different place post wedding and its been 3 months. Hence, I tried to withdraw my EPF and EPS final settlement withdrawal but both my claims got rejected with the below notification.

EPF- 1) NON EPS MEM AS PRIOR SERVICE W/D BEFORE JOINING THIS CO. EPS REMITTED ON HIGHER WAGES 2023-24 ANNL A/CS NOT COMPILED 2) FATHERS NAME DIFFERS
EPS- 1) NON EPS MEM AS PRIOR SERVICE W/D BEFORE JOINING THIS CO. EPS REMITTED ON HIGHER WAGES 2023-24 ANNL A 2) REJOINING ON SAME MEMBER ID OR MISSING RETURNS (NCP FOR GAP PERIOD NOT PROVIDED IN ECR / 3A)

Need help with clarification and how I can fix this.

From India, Chennai
nanu1953

Visit to local EPFO office for proper clarification of the reasons of rejection. Act accordingly as per their advice. What appears to me is that you were not eligible for EPS but it was deducted and deposited. The employer in that case will be required to write a letter stating fact and request to transfer the EPS amount to EPF Account.

If father's name is mismatched , correct it accordingly with the help of father's Aadhaar card.

S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah )
CEO-USD HR Solutions
+91 98310 81531
skb@usdhrs.in
www.usdhrs.in

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.