No Tags Found!

Gurumurthy
My friend is persioner under EPS Scheme 1995. He retired on 15.06.2008.
He has nominated his wife to receeive the Retun of capital of Rs.1,65,200.
Unfortunately his wife has expired few years back.
After death of the pensioner who can claim the Return of Capital (ROC)
Can he nominate his son/daughter/grand children now as nominee to receive the
ROC.
Gurumurthy T

From India, Chennai
Glidor

@Gurumurthy
Nomination is now in the hands of Member, i e employee, they can change it anytime within their lifetime, and approve it with aadhar based OTP
However the employee has to submit the family details and the relationship of new eligible nominee during submission, with the requisite KYC of nominee

hr-revolution

@ Gurumurthy T, pension can be claimed by the nominee i.e. wife/husband, children (son & daughter).
Following are the age limit for receiving the pension
1. Wife/Husband - For life time
2. Children - After completing 18 years till 25 years
In your case if the nominee was wife/husband then the pension can be claimed by the children if they have attained the age of 18. Pension can be availed by the till the age of 25 only.
No pension is grated to the grand childrens.
For further clarity, please feel free to reach us @ hr.revolutionservices@gmail.com
Regards
HR Revolution Services
Ghaziabad

From India, New Delhi
shweta-d-and-39-sa
You can change your nominee any number of times. In the Employee E-Sewa Portal of EPFO under E-Nomination, change the nominee giving all relevant details like Aadhar Number and Photo. Prior to this, you cancel the old nomination. You can see the step by step guidance on the same in the video, a link of which is provided herewith:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFU...confirmation=1

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.