Vaish

This is really amazing........please read....
I cdnuolt blveiee taht i cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht i was rdanieg the phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porblem. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and i awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt " –
Its Our Human Brain..............

From India, Bangalore
dsv2500

[quote="Anu Vaish"]This is really amazing........please read....
I cdnuolt blveiee taht i cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht i was rdanieg the phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porblem. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and i awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt " –
Its Our Human Brain..............[/q
Yes Anu its huamn barin.
One can raed the abvoe lnies wihtuot any dicufflty.
I had also tried.
Great Work....

From India, Delhi
Rajat Joshi

Hi Anu,
Thanks for posting this ...
Do you why this happens...our brain works at faster than you can imagine..just like driving a car...its takes an over-view on a whole & takes charge...
Cheers,
Rajat

From India, Pune
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

namaskar.
The very purpose of our body apparatus is to adapt with the external environment for survival. Normally we interprete our new experieces with the help of templets developed on the basis of old experiences. Even When the spellings are distorted, the distortions stimulate the most similar templets to produce a meaningful whole to adapt. The process is called tempet matching.
regards

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Suppose I am standing before you. Then a replica of mine is formed in your brain. This replica is called percept. Once a percept is formed in the brain, it is never lost unless there is a brain damage. In my absence when you remember me, this replica is invoked in your consciusness Obviously through the necessary sensory process. This time this replica is called image. But so far, you have not seen me. So there is no image of mine in your brain. But your brain works out an working image of mine. This working image is called idea. these are of three different levels of stimuli which help us to adapt. Assimilation and differentiation are very basic processes in perception and memory. in the context, the images are called templets.
regards

From India, Delhi
bala1

Thanks a lot, Dr. Wonderful explanation. My apologies for bothering you with such basic questions. But one more question - does perception come from this word percept? bala
From India, Madras
scare_crow

Hey Dipz... you are very much rite...i had posted it earlier....anywayz good it came up again regards scare_crow
From India, Mumbai
Deepali Singh

hey scary, what’s dis loss of memory. lets ask for some tips from Dr. Ji. thanks Dr. Ji, u’ve given a wonderful explanation of tempet. dips
From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Thanks Deepaliji,
As I have already said normally memory is never lost unless there is brain damage. Under brain damage I include cell degeneration also.
Through hypnosis even the earliest childhood memories are brought back to consciousness. There are many hypnotisers who claim even bringing back the memories of previous lives.
The word is templet and not tempet. It was a typing erreor.
regards

From India, Delhi
Vaish

hi all,
i thank all of them who have contributed in this thread. And my apologies for posting the same posting....
How do we generally identify that such a posting already exist?????
CHR any suggestions on this?
We can have some software that rejects the posting which already exist in the cite HR site..
Any suggestions from the members????

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.