Meow14
Hi Everyone.. I would like to know the difference between Admin Assistant and a Admin Executive.. Can anybody please help me out?? Thanks in advance..
From India, Madras
Shruti.tandon@jpmchase.com
Hi there,
According to the knowledge that i have gathered after working in the facilities deptt in an organisation ,admin executives are those who work on the facilities side in a company i.e they wrok on the general isues faced by the employees of an organisation in terms of AC controling,house keeping,cafeteria management ,medical aid etc.However an admin asisstant is mostly assisting top manager with their admin needs,such as scheduling meetings,and the stationary required for that ,in some companies the admin assisitant are followed by admin executives ,so the employee contact their lob admin executive and directly take help from then rather than directly gonig to the admin executive.
regards
Shruti

From Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.