akshay281

Hi all. Can anyone share the concept of Productivity Matrix? How it is designed and implemented across the organisation. Thanking you.
From India, New Delhi
nashbramhall

Dear Akshay,
thanks for the query. However, you have not given much information (for example, what does your organisation do? How large is it? Are you looking at overall productivity?) to go by to advise you.
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
akshay281

Hi Simhan...
oops I forgot to mention the critical info then.
My organisation is into Travel domain, including Aviation. And over 2100 employees are there working for various departments.
My manager was discussing about implementing productivity matrix in the organisation.
Kindly share the knowledge.

From India, New Delhi
ashinam
Dear All,
A very good evening.
I am working for a pharmaceutical organisation. Wish to prepare a productivity martix for various functions of R&D (conducting epxeriments in search of new drug).
Can anyone help me with the complete process to prepare Productivity matrix (with key paramters indicating productivity) for work done by scientists in their labs.
Please reply at your earliest.
Regards
Ashish

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.