No Tags Found!

shikha_70
I have resigned from the company i was working in for three yrs on a short notice of six days.Since i have not served the complete notice period they have put my salary of 22 days on hold.They have not made any full & final settlement.
Please let me know am i eligible for the above dues,if yes how to proceed on this.

From India, Delhi
sidman05

Dear Shikha,
What is the standard notice period for your company. You should have served your full notice period or have discussed with your H.R. Manager regarding your unability to server the notice period with valid reasons. Since you are with the organization for more than Six years, it your moral responsibilty to give company a breathing time to identify eligible canidate to replace you and hand over your responsibility properly.
Or either you should pay in lieu of your notice period. Without this the dues cannot be claimed. So please approach your organization explain your concern and finsish it smoothly without any further delay.
Regards,
SIDMAN

From India, Madras
aa_somani

Hello You are eligible for the dues, I would suggest you to ask politely otherwise u will not get any benifit. They may have n no. of ifs and buts. Atul Somani
From India, Pune
shikha_70
SIDMAN, thanks for your guidance. The standard notice period was 2 months as per my appointment letter.However, the RM/HR were well informed about my inability to serve the notice period.
From India, Delhi
sidman05

Dear Shikha,
Then better you can approach them once again and explain your position to them. give them some time to understand you. Move smoothly as relationship with past employers should not be worsen.
I assurse you that they will bring some shout cut and pay your dues without any dealy.
Regards,
SIDMAN

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.