Anonymous_101
Hello everyone,

I recently switched from Organisation_1 to Organisation_2 and requested a transfer of my EPF account through the EPFO portal using the "One Member - One EPF Account" service. The request was successfully approved, first by my previous employer (Organisation_1), and then by the field officer.

The transferred amount is now reflecting under my current employer, Organisation_2, and my passbook is showing the updated service history, including both organisations. However, when I check the service history on the official EPFO portal (https://www.epfindia.gov.in/), it is not reflecting the service history from Organisation_1.

Has anyone else faced a similar issue? Any guidance on how to resolve this or why the service history might not be showing up correctly on the portal would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.