No Tags Found!

MKSASTRTY
Respected seniors, I am an EPF & EPS Subscriber. My DOB is Apr-1966. I worked with the first company for 18 years (1990 to 2009) and withdrew the EPF amount only, but I collected a scheme certificate for 18 years (this includes past service up to 15-11-1995 of 5 years) and 13 years (pensionable service). Scheme certificate is submitted to new joined company, but they have returned and informed to submit at the time of pension claim. so the original scheme certificate is now with me.
I worked with a second company from 01.04.2009 to 31.03.2024 (I have not yet claimed any amount). Now, I want to apply for the full and final settlement of EPF and EPS (monthly pension).
Please confirm how much pension is eligible and also brief me on the procedure and documents required for the claim not to be rejected.

From India, R%u0101ich%u016Br
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You can withdraw 100% PF and can apply for Pension. You need to surrender the Scheme Certificate to the PF office. You can apply for PF & Pension through your UAN login.

Please check your PF passbook login wherein your tentative monthly pension ( along with calculation) will be readily available.

From India, Madras
Madhu.T.K

In order to claim pension, you have to apply online. Before applying for pension, please make sure that you have successfully nominated your spouse or children, as the case may be, and unloaded his/her/ their details like bank account in the e nomination field of your member portal. Under the online services, you have to fill in Form 10D, in which you will get opportunity to give the details of scheme certificate also. You will have to upload cheque leaf in which the name is similar to that entered in the EPF records and adhar.

Withdrawing EPF accumulation is a separate process. This can be done by using online services in your member portal and submitting form 19.

If the name (spelling) as per aadhar, bank account and PF records are one and the same, there is no chance of your application getting rejected.

From India, Kannur
MKSASTRTY
sir/s,
Thanks for your replies.
I have nominated by daughter in EPS and updated all her details.
As guided by both of u i will submit application for epf & pension with scheme certificate.
Hope my scheme certificate will be considered for pension calculation (total service of 13+15+2 years)

Anonymous
Thanks sir/s for your immediate reply.
I have nominated my daughter's details in prescribed form.
Hope when i apply for pension with scheme certificate, EPFO will consider my total service (including scheme certificate) for my pension calculation. pl. clarify & confirm.

Madhu.T.K

Yes, your service as per scheme certificate will be counted for pension.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.