vineeta81

hahaha...damn u :-D without specs...haha..i just cant stop laughing :-D :icon6: ..at myself! :icon10: :( :huh: Ok..i’ll post the next one
From India, Delhi
vineeta81

Who is This Famous Personality???? ;)
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg zz.jpg (44.9 KB, 9 views)

C.Gopal
Dear All,
I have joined in Public Limited company on Dec 2007 based on my Diploma qualifications (12 yrs experience ) and now just finished my Graduation in Engineering.
Cud u pls suggest/advice me if any financial benifits are applicable for me based on my graduataion, if it is there how much can i expect.
I request your urgent reply.
Thnaks a lot
CG
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=Y21nNzdAcmVkaWZmbWFpbC 5jb20=[/IMG]

From India, Madras
vineeta81

dude...ru out of ur mind,:x thats an offtopic post...plz delete it and make a seperate thread for it :icon7:
From India, Delhi
vineeta81

sure..but not so early..will give hint, if it takes more than a day or two..im sure it will be cracked soon enough
From India, Delhi
vineeta81

not "hai", the answer is "thi", which is obvious from the black&white image.. she cant be a 21st century bollywood beauty.. :-D
From India, Delhi
vineeta81

wow..that was answered in 550BC.. plz attempt only at the last image posted, the latest/recent one..i mean
From India, Delhi
Rajeev Verma

Good saying Vineeta,........................:-D Vaise Bye kah kar vapas aa gayi....................Welcome:icon1:
From India, Delhi
vineeta81

that message was for Mr. HR King...i said "bye" to u..anyways i think we should stick to the topic :)
From India, Delhi
vineeta81

NO, thats not sharmila tagore.. :) Hint: She is a Politician currently
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg zz.jpg (44.9 KB, 4 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.