shrutiarjun

Hii Good Morning:p

Desi and Surpiya the answer to the first Qn. is correct:)

but....kintu parantu....the second one is:no::no:not the right answer

Ice is correct but neither cream nor cube:icon6:...you p'ple:roll: are very close to the answer.....try and crack it:p

Naresh Coal answer deney ke baad hogaya GOL:icon6:

From India, Delhi
riyarodeshia

Yes Desihan and Sup’s bilkul sahi jabab.............aur aap jit gaye ho ...................... pure March Month ki salary......... so N’Joye
From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

March ki Salary:roll:...ha ha ha:icon6::icon6:

and Riya Jeet gayi hai April ki Salary in advance8)......by this Correct answer.......ya...Its....ICEBERG:p
Now some more:-D:-P to crack:ph34r:
1. I'm called a man,
But I'll never have a wife.
I was given a body,
But not given life.
They made me a mouth,
But I wasn't given breath.
Water gives body,
And sun gives me death.
What am I?:roll:

2. I am holy
But not the holy you are thinking about
I am very light
Until the weight of water weighs me down
What am I? :-?

From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

Answer to the first Qn is Correct Chitra and Desi:) :icon10:but not the second one:-D...Try you will be able to crack it:)
From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

Sponge is the Correct answer.....thanks Naresh and Chitra:-P

:?:Facing problems in uploading attachments....hence no visuals:(...Don't know why:roll::-?

Ok....some more EEEEEZZZZZZEEE riddles for the timebeing:)

1. When can you add two to eleven and get one as the correct answer?

2. My voice is tender, my waist is slender and I'm often invited to play. Yet wherever I go I must take my bow or else I have nothing to say.

3. Violet, indigo, blue and green, yellow, orange and red; these are the colors you have seen after the storm has fled.

From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

Correct answer Chitra:-P
:-Dhere comes some more:-P combination of Visuals + riddles...ha ha ha:icon6:
1. The more of them you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?:confused:

2. I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never seen out of darkness…:huh::confused:

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: gif hjk.gif (702 Bytes, 14 views)
File Type: gif bv.gif (587 Bytes, 12 views)
File Type: gif settle.gif (519 Bytes, 13 views)

shrutiarjun

ya sure dear........here are some clues:-P 1. Kadam kadam badaye ja...Zindagi ki raah main....Saarey gum bulaye ja:) 2. Its in me and its in U too...ha ha ha:icon6:
From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

Bingo........ha ha ha....you cracked it:-PChitra

:-D some more....zara karo ispar tum Gaur:icon6:

1. I have a little house in which I live all alone. My house has no doors or windows, and if I want to go out I must break through the wall. What am I?.:huh:

2. What is is that you will break every time you name it?

3. What has four fingers and one thumb, but is not alive? :confused:

From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

Hii Friends..........:-P
3rd answer is correct Chitra....:)

anwer to 1st one......:no:

hmm so you want clue for 2nd Qn....the answer is hidden in my giving you the clue.....:icon6:so I better keep quiet:-D

for the first one I will give you a hint....."C" is the first letter

BTW your name is Suchitra...oho:-P....but out of the way I will call you chitra as you are my mitra:icon6:

From India, Delhi
shrutiarjun

Hi Srilakshmi....Correct answer to the 1st Qn... dear...........:-P Now waiting for the 2nd answer:icon6: Where’s Chitra:confused:...and ofcourse all other mitra:icon6:
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.