No Tags Found!

Viral Shah

Dear Pinkii
maine aapse pehle bhi kaha he aur aaj phir se keh raha hu............kaano suni baato pe yakin nahi karna chahiye........if u have experienced anything about Men then u can mentioned................but don't do this with bias to one gender.........we are not here to discuss who is the best.......Men or Women...... Now, can anyone tell me either men or women can live happily without each other???.........to phir khaali bahesh kar ke kya milega....... ki kaun sub se behatar he???? come on yaar we all know .......we all need each other's support in our day to day life........don't we??? if we need each other then it is prove that both are good and/or bad in their area......right??? so there is no point to discuss anymore..........yes......we can point out our strengths and weaknesses here instead of any type of useless debate.........so shall we do this only???? I think this is the right way to know ourselves better.......
What u think???
Viral Shah :)

From India, Mumbai
Rahul Sethi

Hey Guys I think a little Diffrent.
Men are hard to please.
I agree agree and agree....100 times.
but..
///
//
/./
//
//
Women are impossible to please...
no great man in this world ever been able to do that.
i agree infinity times
Rahul

From India, Delhi
SUSHMA RAWAT

Hey Viral
Good post I don't know wat u told pinki earlier
but this time this is just a joke dear we all know dat we can't live without each other.
Cool down yaar this is just a joke right pinki ?
:P :P
Sushma

From China, Beijing
Viral Shah

Hey.....Sushma........
I am not :icon7: .....so don't worry.........i just wanted to tell we should discuss our strengths and weaknesses........ without debating who is the best........??? got my point????
Then shall we start discussion on it??? And with Pinkii's kind permission shall we change the topic??? I just want one's own likes and dislikes about the other gender.......what do u think??
If everybody agrees......than i can start it from myside........or anyone can start it........
Hope we all will post without any bias.......and post what we have experience from opposit gender........
Thanks
Viral Shah

From India, Mumbai
Viral Shah

Yes......Pinkii......u r right.........
Logo ka kya he woh to bolte rahenge.........then aap ne kyu logo ki suni hui baat yahan pe doharai.........u never know what is the impression of that person about the particular gender..........
Yahan pe kisi ki side lene ya na lene ki baat nahi he.............my point is can't we start discussing strengths & weaknesses of opposite gender what we have experienced till date.......understand wat i want to say............
Otherwise u r free to waste your valuable time to post such a stupid replies.........hope u got my point & start thinking on it........
Thanks....

From India, Mumbai
Pinkii

Viral sir.... the mail which i posted here was not written by me... i got it on my mail and shared it with everybody assuming everybody would take it on the lighter side, one, and secondly..... i am sorry to all members if i hurted anybodys sentiments or got biased by writing something which is derogatory or insolence towards any person, gender or whatever.

amit sir commented on my post.... and if i am not mistaken he was also kidding and i replied in the same form. If he also think that i am being rude to him then i am sorry to amit sir as well.

I do not know whether i am able to explain and justify myself that sushma mam ne bhi majak me he likha tha or logo ko bolne do ye mene apke liye nai kaha. ... but anyways people like me who explain themselves alot does not make them right either.

I accepted to whatever you have said and i shall take care that such posts that results in aggravation to any member would not be there at least by me on this citehr.

if you or any member have felt bad or s/he have perceived that i am just proving the point men are hard to please.... by being stubborn ont he topic and continuing it for two days, then i apologise once again to all of you.

I entreat you viral sir that please u donot have to seek my kind permssion and for that matter no body else has to seek my permission for starting any discussion regarding any thing ....whether it is something related to my post or not.

You may go ahead with whatever topic you want to discuss and pardon me for this post.

thanks

Regards

Pinkii

From India, New Delhi
Viral Shah

Hey Pinkii........i m so sorry if i hurt ur feeling......& one more thing u should not say sorry to anybody as the matter what u have posted was really a refreshing one........but after that few of us had changed it and start trying to prove who is best?? Men or Women........i m requesting u to check all the posts again....u may get the idea ..why i interfered..........I never said ur post was creating any bias........but few of us has misinterpreted it and after that everybody was going on that way.......

Now my suggestion is concern..........i wanted to change the topic coz one could understand which type of people live in the world through our experience.........and in future as we are HRs can handle the situation if same occurs......what we have already discussed here...........

Thus i wanted u all guys to share ur own experience with opposite gender........

Now....once again i must tell u Pinkii.......u should not say sorry.....as your post was a good in deed......& i m sorry if i hurt ur feelings.......

Now come to the point...........You have a good convincing power and co-operative nature that i feel from your last post.........so that's ur strength..........now u tell ur experience like this about the opposite gender...

Ok.....hope u don't mind......

Bye....Take Care

Viral Shah

From India, Mumbai
swagat panigrahi

Subject: women ??????????????????????????

A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City, where a

woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the

entrance

is a description of how the store operates. You may visit the store

ONLY

ONCE !

There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the

shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch . . ... you may

choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a

floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building! So, a

woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband . ....

On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men have jobs and love the Lord.

The second floor sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, and love kids.

The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, and are

extremely good looking.

"Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the

fourth floor and sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love the ! Lord, love kids, are drop-

dead good looking and help with the housework.

"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!" Still, she goes

to the fifth floor and sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love the Lord, love kids, are drop- dead

Handsome, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign

reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 4,363,012,985 to this floor. There are no men on

this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible

to please.

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. Watch your step as you

exit

the building, and have a nice day!

Please send this to all men for a good laugh and to all the women who

can handle the truth

From India, Delhi
SUSHMA RAWAT

Hey Pinki
Don't be sad darling.
I couldn't check this fourm from last two days otherwise I would definatly send my reply to u.
First of all no need to say sorry. Viral has a problem with other who are taking this topic to some other side.
And after all u have posted this post on day section where u can post such things.
If someone is discussing on this topic and u are giving the answer of the discussion this is not a fault right.
So cheer up
Regards
Sushma

From China, Beijing
Viral Shah

Hi.....Sushma........
Thanks...... for what????..........for ur neutral reply..........
Now here i can say something about u...........u have ability to handle any situations.......like here........ i impressed how u tried to encourage Pinkii.....Dusro ki galti bhi Pinkii ko bata di.......aur main kya kehna chahta tha woh bhi bata ke jo misunderstanding create hui thi use dur kar ne ki koshish ki...........From ur reply i can say....u r a person who thinks 'BAATE CUM KAAM JYAADA'....Thode me sub kuchh kehna...........is ur strength........that what i feel from ur reply to Pinkii........
Once again Thanks a lot..........& one more thing it was really a good post...posted by Pinkii...........

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.