No Tags Found!

meera5desai
Hi hari , Good to see an article after a long time in favour of women & that too from a Guy..... :) Regards Meera
From India, Mumbai
hari.nair69

Beliefs Men Have About Women.....................
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps beliefs_men_have_about_women_133.pps (307.0 KB, 632 views)

Jyothi Swamy

Hi hari,
I agree with what meera's comment. Nice to see a ppt from a guy.
:D Thanks for posting such a lovely ppt on women. I think both men & women across should read it. That solves most the problems among men & women.
After reading through your slides I remembers a book which I read years back titled "Men are from Mars & women are from Venus" by John Gray. He gives a better picture of how men are different from women & how they could relate to each other.
Thanks once again. Keep posting such lovely things to learn.
cheers,
jyothi

From India, Bangalore
seema singh
That goes a long way in "explaining" why and how women might behave or feel differently. I believe that women can sense much more than men and hence their value. They can understand their men also much better than men can do about women.
The conflict arises when our rational understanding is not converted into required positive behaviors. I may understand fully that my husband is very busy and is finally doing hard work for me only - But my behavior is not saying this. I would show resentment for his lack of attention towards home and if continued, it might lead to serious repercussions as well.
The idea is - Convert what you think into your Behaviors and Attitudes.
This would be still more difficult if you have to counteract your earlier formed habits/attitudes that go in conflict with your thinking. Here, even more persistent and conscious actions are needed.
Thanks for making us think in this very important dimensions of our lives.

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.