No Tags Found!

rance.reagan
Hi,I am working in a private organisation.One day I have taken break and wen I came back to floor my manager called me and used local language (non professional) because of taking extra breaks due to which I told him I will leave.When I asked my HR regarding the salary he told I will be getting only the day I served the company and not whole month salary and wen I said when i have not given any written resignation letter how did you treat as resignation, he told that as you have told verbally to manager that I will leave and you discussed with your colleagues about resignation it will be treated as RESIGNED.Is this correct or can I do something?

From India, Hyderabad
Harsh Shukla

Hi Rance.Regan,
A verbal resignation is acceptable by a company.
A written resignation is simply a matter of written record of the resignation.
From your post it seems to me that you want to, in effect, withdraw the resignation.
To do this you must write to your manager, apologizing for taking the extra breaks and request that you be allowed to withdraw your resignation, which was made in the heat of the moment. In the letter, you must assure him that you are a hard worker and that you will not make foolish mistakes again. Your letter should reflect your sincerity.
You should cc the letter to HR as well.
I hope the above helps.
Regards,
Harsh

From United Kingdom, Barrow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.