jpranipet

Hi, This is useful to all HR members at your work places. Regards, JP jpranipet@rediffmail.com
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Pokayoke-Example.ppt (2.81 MB, 2430 views)

pravee1305
hi Jp,
Appreciable and admirable on ur PPT...........but do u really think its highly important than the other amendments and other supplimentry actions for the employees and the administration.....Employees will not njoy on these amenities in percentage...They only look for the recognaztion support,reward,appreciation they get from the management.............If u give those supports, any employee will njoy to work even without any stuffs which u show us in the PPT..........
I am not against of wt u have sent but think on wt i said too
so please use this exclusive site for HR usefully please..
thank u
praveen

From India, Bangalore
jpranipet

Dear Praveen,
I am realized your valuable as well as value added comments.
But i would like to clarify you that, we are acting as (HR) main bridge between the employees and management. Ultimately we are sole responsible for both of them for all activities adn actions. for example, The factories act 1948 benefits to both employee and employer like wise the HR also should act same. It means not only we should recognize employees even for management also.
So, we can make employees to whatever u mensioned for recognition at the same time FIRST AND IMPORTANT IS DISCIPLINE. (like as mentioned in ppt)
Regards,
JP

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.