nazir-akhtar
I have taken unauthorised leave in my company due to my personal reasons. I have made this mistake. I did not inform our authorised person.
From India, Patna
nazir-akhtar
I have taken unauthorised leave in my company due to my personal reasons.
From India, Patna
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Not sure what help your require

How long you were on unauthorized leave and have you reported back to office after the unauthorized leave. If unauthorized leave is for 1 or 2 days and if it is the first time there might not be any major repercussions except oral warning by immediate superior. However if the unauthorized leave is for a very long period the same will be construed as severe misconduct and your Employer would have proceeded with disciplinary action.

From India, Madras
loginmiraclelogistics

Subject to you furnishing other details, I feel it's necessary that you should apply immediately for condonation/regularisation of your absence without prior approval of leave, without waiting for your HR/HOD asking for your explanation for the 'indiscipline'. I feel it's your obligation to save you from stern action by your management if your absence is treated a serious one.
From India, Bangalore
saswatabanerjee

What exactly is your question? You have stated a fact. What is the problem?
From India, Mumbai
ashok pal

Sir/Madam, First go to resume your duty. Then only next step will be available.
From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.