Ramya.R

HI ALL
I couldn't believe it, check it out. This website is amazing. Wonder how they do it.

They actually have photographs of almost every School in the World. Unless you went to School when cameras weren't invented, you will find a photo of yourself or at least your classmates.
Click on the link below or type it into your search line.
You have to enter the name of your school and Year that you were there. World School Photographs <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

http://worldschoolphotographs.com <link updated to site home>
HAVE A NICE DAY..........!!!
Regards
Ramya.R Iyer
HR

From India, Bangalore
USHA RANI DAS
I was looking so cute. I didnt even recognise me. Can u giv me photo copy of it. plzzzzzzzzzzzz. Regards Usha
From India, Mumbai
joydeep25

I was stund to see you with me. Awesome Gr8 to see I will definitly take the printout of my childhood school photo.
From India, Bhopal
vvaadi

:shock::shock: :wacko::blink::razz:hey same here iam also not able recognise my chilhood pics but anywayz wat r u doing in my childhood pic............
From India, Lucknow
manoj.bharti

Hi Ramya,
Thanks for the posting...
But How could happen this, We were not the classmates but still you are looking with me in the photograph, It's amazing...:mrgreen::mrgreen::p:mrgreen::mrgreen:
Manoj

From India, Calcutta
December
:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::evil::evil::evil::-x:-x:-x:x:x:mad::mad::mad:
From United States, Salt Lake City
hemani
thanks .!!! i saw so many of my friends and me 2

I couldn't believe it, check it out. This website is amazing. Wonder how they do it.

They actually have photographs of almost every School in the World. Unless you went to School when cameras weren't invented, you will find a photo of yourself or at least your classmates.

Click on the link below or type it into your search line.

You have to enter the name of your school and Year that you were there. World School Photographs <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

World School Photographs <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

HAVE A NICE DAY..........!!!

Regards
Ramya.R Iyer
HR
[/quote]

From India, New Delhi
Kaushik Kapadia

Gr8.. the line below the pic says, "There is correction..the pic that you see is of the person who first posted the topic"....lol
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.