hanupowergrid

Hi friends, please see attached file of labour laws. E.hanumanth, pgdba (hrm) powergrid.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Labour_Laws..pdf (510.3 KB, 782 views)

R.N.Khola

Dear Member,
Information supplied by you can not be stated to be updated as you have not taken into consideration different amendments which have already taken place in some of the labour laws e.g. Payment of Wages Act, 1936, The Workmen's Compensation Act, 1923, The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965, The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 etc. Therefore plz go through different amendments to rectify this attachment.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
pbskumar2006

Dear Mr. Hanumanth, THE LABOUR LAWS ARE ALREADY POSTED IN THIS CITE WHY AGAIN AND AGAIN THE SAME ARE POSTING IT ? Regards, PBS KUMAR
From India, Kakinada
Krishan Kapoor

I think this is a comprehensive summary of Labour Laws, although as stated above, needs to be updated, is there any published book on this sort of compliation - I think that will be a useful tool for all HR professionals.
If there is a book pl provide details.

From India, New Delhi
Masoodhumayun
Hi,
Can someone let me know the minimum wage a worker in any factory or an establishment needs to be paid at present(currently) under the Minimum Payment of Wages Act. Reply to this can also be mailed to .
Thanks and regards,
Masood

From India, Hyderabad
tiku_bpd

Hi Friends Its a helpful document but need to be updated as stated above.For example the minimum coverage amount for employees under ESI has been extended from Rs.10000/- to Rs.15000/-.
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.