nishapawar06@gmail.com

Hello, I am starting a new role with a startup company. Please help me with the employee handbook and policy design. Thanks Nisha
From India, Pune
anil.arora

Dear Nisha,

I hope this message finds you well.

I noticed that you haven't shared the industry type or establishment details of your startup company. It's important to provide this information so that others can offer you the right guidance.

Please note that the employee handbook and policies vary across different industries, with the exception of basic payroll rules as per standard laws.

For instance, the rules and policies designed for a garment industry will not necessarily apply to an auto manufacturing industry, although some basic rules will be applicable as per our Indian standard labor laws.

Lastly, you can use the search tab to find employee handbooks and policies. There are plenty of materials available for download, but make sure to study and consider them according to your industry type and requirements.

I hope this helps you in creating the best employee handbook.

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.