amit-kumar11170
Hlo, I have been a site engineer in an infrastructure company for five years, and my salary is more than 21000. At that time, I didn't know about EPF, but now I want to join a new company, and they want my EPF statement—what should I do?
From India, Ahmedabad
sripadhr

Hello Amit,
Since your salary is above ₹21,000, is it Basic or gross?if it is basic, possible that you were exempted from EPF contributions, as the EPF ceiling limit is ₹15,000 (Basic + DA + other allowances) as per the EPFO guidelines. However, it’s best to discuss this with your HR department to confirm why you were not registered under EPF. Because you don’t have a UAN or PF account number, there won't be a PF passbook. For your new company, I recommend submitting your payslip and appointment letter, and explain the situation. They should understand and consider your case.

Best of luck with your new job!

From India, Karimnagar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.