Anonymous
Hello, Everyone; I'm a 23-year-old guy. Currently, I'm working in the HR Domain in a Logistics company in New Delhi. My post-graduation is in a Distance learning program. I have a total of 3 Years of experience in the HR domain.

My Question is: I want to grow my career in the HR domain. So, I want suggestions on how I can improve myself for HR prospects.

* Is Distance learning PG authorized for MNC companies?
* What type of courses or study do I need to do?
* Last one - I want to see myself in the upcoming 3 Years as a Regional Head HR. So, Is it possible or not? If Yes, Then what should I do for it ?

Your Guidance will be very supportive for me

From India, Indore
NK SUNDARAM

There are two things in career. One is qualification and the other is knowledge. Knowledge you can acquire by working practically. I know of people who have impressive qualifications but when it comes to knowledge on a particular aspect of HR, they will be blank. During and post covid, there have been plenty of online courses and whether or not you are applying to an MNC company, you can still acquire the online qualification but get a thorough practical knowledge on important aspect of HR Subskills such as Talent acquisition, onboarding, competency mapping, performance management system, employee engagement, full and final settlement, training or learning and development. Your knowledge can be backed up by a qualification from a recognised institute. If you have both, you can get a job in any big company. I don't think they discriminate about how and where you acquired your qualifications, so long as they are genuine! Best wishes
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.